Silver Four Strand Coins Necklace
The Silver Four Strand Coins Necklace is now sold out and is not expected to come back into stock.
This delicate yet statement-making design exemplifies the debut Azza Fahmy for Matthew Williamson collaboration. Finely crafted from sterling silver with highlights of amethyst, blue topaz, citrine and peridot, the layered style can be worn against print or shown-off against a scoop neckline.
This item's measurements are: Length of necklace 14.17" / 36 cm. Width of necklace: 8.26" / 21 cm. Weight of necklace: 130.75g. Stones featured: Amethyst, blue topaz, citrine and peridot. The piece’s calligraphy is inspired by the celebrated Egyptian icon and singer ‘Om Kolthoum’.
Product Code: FNS14002
Care Details: • Jewellery must always be kept in its box, away from other products.
• Beaded necklaces should not be twisted as it may cause the thread to cut.
• Jewellery should not be exposed to solid surfaces to avoid scratches.
• Jewellery should not be worn while showering or while doing household chores.
• Jewellery should not be exposed to chemicals such as chlorine detergents, hair spray and perfume.
• Jewellery should not be worn while swimming or on the beach so as not to change the color of silver.
Composition: Sterling silver with amethyst, blue topaz, citrine and peridot.
Delivery & Returns
Matthew Williamson offer free and easy returns within 14 days of receiving the delivery. DHL will pick up from your delivery address or you can return to the London store. For more information, follow our quick and easy returns procedure.
UK Free pick up in London store, DHL Next Day Delivery £10, DHL Next Day by 12 Noon Delivery £20
Europe DHL Express Delivery £20
UAE and USA DHL Express Delivery £30
Rest of the World DHL Express Delivery £40
For any further enquiries about this piece, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +44 (0) 20 7491 6220. We endeavour to respond to all email enquiries within 2 hours. The telephone line is open 9.30am-5.30pm GMT.