If you would like the opportunity to join our team, please read on for specific roles advertised below.
To apply, email the contact stated or send your CV and cover letter to:
Unit 10-11 The Quadrant
135 Salusbury Road
London NW6 6RJ
Please remember to specify the role for which you are applying. All applicants must be in possession of a valid work permit to allow employment in the UK.
- A creative and hands-on role, working across the company to deliver on-brand, accurate graphics and communication documents.
- Completing the seasonal line-sheet, including overall management of the project.
- Creating graphics for all aspects of marketing – including online, social media and retail.
- Managing ecommerce shoots (4 shoots per year).
- Retouching all ecommerce product photography.
- Assisting in maintenance of the digital platforms, with an eye for constantly improving creative output.
- Developing strong relationships across departments within the brand
Key Responsibilities – Data Set-Up
Liaising with PD and Design in line with the critical path to obtain accurate and concise collection information leading to the finalisation of seasonal line sheets. This includes the following:
- Creation and maintenance of a template following the Current Line sheet format.
- Cross checking style numbers and Fabric codes and compositions regularly with PD to ensure any changes are applied correctly.
- Confirming Group, Colour and Style names are consistent throughout the collection .
- Collecting Fabric and Embroidery images to be added to the line sheet so they are visually representative of the group.
- Collating images of Line Drawings and allocating to correct style numbers.
- Making sure all collection images are archived and saved correctly under the full style code in order to be entered into styleman following the finalisation of the line sheet.
- Working to deadline set by Sales team to ensure that they have the finished line sheet in all formats required.
Key Responsibilities – Digital Marketing
Liaising with the Head of Digital and Artistic Director on creation of graphics to their brief. In all cases, brief and overall content will be given. This includes the following:
- Creation of weekly emailers within Photoshop.
- Creation of homepages to fit the template. These change approximately every 2-3 weeks.
- Creation of graphics for online editorial in the MW Daily.
- Re-touch of editorial imagery across the digital platform.
- Re-touch of ecommerce product imagery.
Key Responsibilities - Corporate Graphics
Creation of graphics for retail, corporate and marketing activities to company guidelines and the brief set by the Marketing Manager and Artistic Director.
- Creation of e-invite graphics to in-store events (monthly).
- Creation of show invitations (biannually).
- Creation of brand documents and presentations.
- Assisting the Artistic Director in creation of adverts for sales books and newspapers/magazines.
- Editing of imagery – used across all areas of the business including digital, sales, marketing.
- Editing of print artwork.
- Liaising with the Artistic Director to present proposals for the store windows and installation graphics.
- Editing basic moving image files.
- Graduate with minimum 2.1 degree
- Experience/understanding of graphic design and web communications
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, In Design and Power Point
- Proven examples to show creative eye and ability
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to project manage multi-tasks
- Promotes a positive, professional image
- Self-motivated and a team player
- High level of IT literacy and advanced knowledge of Microsoft and Apple applications, essential
Salary, Benefits and Additional
- Job type: full time
- Salary: upon application
- Standard company benefits, inc. 20 days annual holiday pro rata
- Standard company working hours, flexibility required during events and busy periods
- Confirmation of appointment and eligibility to benefits, subject to successful completion of a 3 month probationary period
- Notice Period: 1 month upon completion of probation.
- Location: Matthew Williamson Head Office, London
Matthew Williamson is looking for an ambitious and creative individual to support across the company. The position requires someone who can drive projects in a high performance culture, in a high pressure and fast moving environment. Candidates should apply in writing with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role, attaching your CV and email to Rachel Lochery at email@example.com. Please mark the email subject as ‘Graphics Assistant’.
- Application closing date: Monday 6th October
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Candidates must meet the essential Business Skills, Person Specification and Experience & Skills criteria for consideration. Unfortunately MW is unable to respond personally to candidates that do not meet the mandatory criteria.
- Successful candidates will be notified in writing and invited for a 20 – 30 minute first-stage interview. You will be required to bring examples of your creative ability.
We offer internship opportunities throughout the year. Our internships are open to students, aged 18 years and over. To apply, please send a CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining the department in which you are interested and what you hope to gain from working with us at Matthew Williamson.
Thank you for your interest, please note that we are only able to respond to successful candidates.